History

2009   delivery of Burgsmüller biggest whriling machine, 100 KW engine, 9 axis, weight 40 t, machine size L 10 m x H 4 m x w 4 m
2006   delivery of the first whirling machine with torque engine technology at main spindel unit and at tail stock for whriling single and double lobe rotors.
2001   anniversery celebration "125 years Burgsmüller"
1994   member of KraussMaffei Group registered in Munich
1992   change of name into Burgsmüller GmbH
1990   company take over by Hermann Berstorff machinery GmbH, Hannover
1980   extension of production facility
1974   placing first CNC whirling machine into operation
1973   patent for inner whirling unit for reactor boxes
1969   patent for cross roller bearings
1967   re-start of production of tools for deep hole drilling
1966   patent for "Hubwirbeln"
1966   1. patent for whriling of crankshafts
1963   patent for hobbing
1948   construction and production of first external whirling unit for machining of spindles by H. Burgsmüller & Söhne
1946   re-start of production
1945   complete disassembly of H. Burgsmüller & Söhne GmbH
1943   1. patent for whriling
1942   internal thread whriling; 1. patent for internal whirling
1939   patent for BTA-deep hole drilling proces
1938   development of BTA-deep hole drilling proces with main influence of H. Burgsmüller & Söhne GmbH
1929   change of name into H. Burgsmüller & Söhne GmbH
1906   move to current location, Hainbergstraße 1
1876   company foundation of Burgsmüller by Hermann Burgsmüller in Kreiensen, Bahnhofstrasse 2