- worldwide acitivity and experiance since more than 60 years
- for inner or outer contour very economic
- up to 90% time savings in comparision to other chiping processes
- the surface achieves nearly grinding qualit
- many solutions for various machining processes
Machining of external threads of different sizes, various machines are needed to grant the optimal machining parameter.
Internal threads of a small diameter are been machined by screw taps; Bigger diameters up to a length of 1,5 x D are machined with special cutting tools.
Overlong (> 1,5 x D) and precise thread nuts we are machining with our own developed internal whirling unit.
For machining the workpiece ends of a threaded spindle or of the nut different turning, milling and drilling machines are available.