Beside the threaded spindles we are machining also threaded nuts (ready for installation or part machining) according to drawing, sample or in special diamensions.
The matching of spindle and nut is very important for a high precision spindle drive.
over long nuts (> 1,5xD) are machined on own developed interanl whirling units.
By knowing a big number of material we have the experiance to find the right solution for the process
- Bronze/red bronze (e.g. GBz12, Rg7)
- multicomponant bronze (e.g. CuAl10Ni)
- grey cast iron (e.g. GG25, GGG40)
- iron steel (e.g. St52, C45, 42CrMo4)
- stainless steal (e.g. 1.4301, 1.4571)
Other material and special treadsizes are machined on your request.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.